Saturday, March 17, 2012

Open Mesh + Cloudtrax = WIN

I wasn't going to post any more tech tonight, but this is just way too much fun not to share...  I had the whole open mesh network up in the time it took me to unbox the nodes and get them plugged in throughout the house.  Logged into Cloudtrax, followed the CloudTrax Quick Start Guide and had my nodes configured in no time.  Then I went though the Using Vouchers Guide and got the voucher system setup.
Tested this from my laptop and its all working. W00t!

Now I am playing with the Splash Page editor.  Cloudtrax has a built in WYSIWYG web page editor to make your splash page.  There is a guide (Splash Page Editor Guide) which I am sure I will get to eventually, but for now, I am just having fun with it.   It really doesn't get any easier then this.



2 comments:

  1. Has anyone figured out how they are paying for this yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coudtrax intergrated with paypal , I have installed in 3 hotels all working 100%

    ReplyDelete