Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 4 photos!

Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land. 
--Proverbs 25:25


News about the container is in!!  John and I had the privilege of having dinner with two wonderful couples tonight.  Ruth and John Kerr received Marie-Josee,  Don, John and I for dinner tonight.  As we sat there, Ruth's phone rang and we learned the container, with the computers we are waiting for, is now through the border and about a full days drive from us.  This means the container should be here by Saturday morning!  Talk about cutting it close!  John and I leave for Livingston on Monday!


Going clockwise starting on the far left: Don, Marie-Josee, Ruth, John, John, me (empty seat... I am taking the picture)


Since I started with the end of the day and I do think this news is the most exciting thing that happened today, I will refrain from doing the play by play tonight.   Here's just a few pics of whats been going on...  Mainly today has been all about painting the tables and writing docs for the people who will be running the cafe..
Watching these two guys paint is really a thing of beauty...

Keep it on the table you guys!

First coat on top of the primer...
Here is moi writing up some docs...

VOILA!!  Two coats and the tables are DONE!

This is Jackson, our electrician..  Thanks to him, we have power! (and lights and fans)  :)



I am having serious internet issues tonight...  its taken me 30min just to upload the few pics that are here so I am stopping for now..  

Last pic...  This is me writing this...  (I'll let you scratch your head about that one for a sec)


1 comment: